A-up im Sambo anyone need a hand?

New to the game but been playing it now for a few weeks and I cant wait to see what time game can offer. if you think you can show me something please come tap my shoulder and well get on a mission

2 Likes

Glad to have you with us, Sambo. Once you finish up you’re onboarding, we will get you plugged into the discord and mumble so that you can easily jump in on missions with the rest of the org. I remember when I first started playing SC how impressive I thought the game was. Then I started doing OPs with ADI and the potential that this game has really opened up. Welcome to the org and I hope to see you, soon.

Welcome Sambo! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Sambo! Good to have you onboard.

Hi Sambo, Welcome to ADI. Glade to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hi Sambo, pleasure meeting you online! hope to fly some more with you. If you need help or anything don’t be shy.

Welcome Sambo! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about the game or the org so don’t be afraid to ask!

Welcome aboard to ADI Sambo, make sure to check the calendar for upcoming events and training. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! On top of the ops and training, you will often find many of us in mumble and star citizen together. Hope to see you out there!

Welcome to Atlas, Sambo. And well, a helping hand is always needed… Especially in multi crew ships… :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard and hope to see you around the 'verse Sambo.

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you joined our team. I enjoy the mass ops most, I’m sure you will too.

I just wanna say a quick thank you to you all for making me feel so welcome and I cant wait to finally talk to you all on a mission someday.
Thank you

1 Like

Doing missions with ADI is an experience in it’s self if your not used to well organized and oiled machines working concordant with one another.
See you in the 'Verse

Welcome Sambo to the team… it will be real fun flying with ADI

Sambo, welcome to ADI. Theres a great group of folks here and someone is always interested in teaming up. You’ll find yourself right at home here. See you in the Verse.