A hearty hello!

Glad to be a part of such a professional organization!

looking forward to flying with you all!

Welcome to ADI WingZeero it was nice to meet you. If you have any questions just ask. I think you will make a great addition to the Fleet Security team we need all of the good marines we can find I will see you around.

And we’re glad to have professional people! Welcome aboard, sir.

Welcome aboard WingZeero!

Good to see more recruits coming members in these lovely days of the birth of 3.0. With that said I hope your onboarding went smoothly and enjoying everything ADI has to offer. Have you decided which division you want to join? Or where you wanna be within the verse once it goes live?

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries WingZeero!

Welcome aboard Wingzeero! I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, if you have any questions or need help feel free to look me up, see you in the Verse’

Welcome Wingzeero, we’re glad to have you! If you have any questions please let us know. Have you given thought to what division(s) you might be interested in?

Hi wingzeero,

Great that you’ve joined ADI. See you soon on mumble. :slight_smile:

Bye changenl

Hi WingZero,

It’s great to have you join us. Indeed, ADI is a tight-knit organization. It’s one of the things I’ve personally loved about it. I’m glad you found us in the mix of the other major orgs that are out there. Let us know if you have any questions, welcome once again. Best wishes

nice to meet you WingZero, and welcome to ADI. yes just at any time and get to know peeps. don’t be afraid to get into any channel with a few people in. feel free to hit me up for whatever.