8urningFire

Hello Guys,

Im 8urningFire (Claudio). Im actually 25 years old and im from Switzerland

Since August 2017 im studie and now the exams are nearly done.

Im playing Videogames since im 12 years old…!

And last but not least im very happy to be a part of this Community :sunglasses:

Welcome 8urningFire,

And thanks for your interest in ADI! I believe we just had another new member join us Switzerland…glad to see we’re expanding our support on that side of the world even more so than it already is! We’re definitely glad to have you as part of the community, as you are excited to become part of it. As I mentioned to SayuriYuto (one of our newer members, and also from Switzerland) we have many folks from there who are members of ADI, so you’re in good company location wise lol. :wink: Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially once we get into the 3.0 mix of things and communication wise without having to wonder who you’re talking with lol. Any idea what division/role are you looking to partake in with ADI/SC?

Either way, I’ll let some of our other members bring you up to speed with a few other games that ADI is also backing/playing ATM while we move closer to the 3.0 release…be sure to check them out. Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries 8urningFire!

To parrot what Hyndrosa said, I have also been talking to a lot of people interested in ADI who are from Switzerland. it is great to see more people joining our European ranks! See you in the verse!

Welcome to the family Claudio.

I had the chance to talk to you earlier today.
We are happy to have you with us. You even are swiss :smiley:

I have told you many times but i will do it again. If you have any questions, let me know at any time.

See you around soon.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hello Claudio,

Welcome to ADI. It’s great that you are here and I hope that you find ADI will meet all of your organizational needs in Star Citizen and beyond. Please feel free to PM, if you have any questions. We have many members with a wealth of knowledge just looking to show it off. Don’t hesitate to ask anything when you are online or via these forums or discord.

Thx you all for the hearty welcome.
I’m really looking forward to being here.
All swiss the joins I know already. We all come together to you xD

@Hyndrosa1 Because of the roll, I’ve thought about combat pilet or bounty hunter.

Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon